Spectacular Aerial Filming Locations in Edmonton, Alberta
- The High Level Bridge: This iconic bridge spans the North Saskatchewan River and offers a breathtaking view of the city. The bridge is a popular location for photographers and videographers alike, and the aerial footage you can capture from above is nothing short of stunning.
- The Legislature Building: The Alberta Legislature Building is a stunning piece of architecture that is sure to impress. The building sits atop a hill and offers a panoramic view of the city. Filming from above allows you to capture the beauty of the building and the surrounding parkland.
- The River Valley: The North Saskatchewan River Valley is one of the largest urban parklands in North America and offers a vast array of stunning landscapes to film from above. From the winding river to the tree-lined trails, there is no shortage of breathtaking views to capture.
- Rogers Place/ICE District: This state-of-the-art arena is home to the Edmonton Oilers and offers a unique perspective from above. Aerial filming allows you to capture the impressive design of the building and the surrounding urban landscape.
- Fort Edmonton Park: This historical park offers a unique perspective from above, allowing you to capture the beauty of the park’s historic buildings and the surrounding natural landscape. Filming from an aerial view also provides a unique view of the park’s train and streetcar rides.
High Level Bridge
The Legislature Building
In conclusion, Edmonton, Alberta is a beautiful city with many great locations to capture stunning aerial footage. From the iconic High Level Bridge to the vast River Valley, there is no shortage of breathtaking views to capture. So, whether you’re filming for a corporate video or just for fun, be sure to check out these great locations for some truly incredible aerial shots, and as always with aerial photography and videography, be sure to follow the local restrictions and regulations.
High Level Bridge – IQRemix from Canada, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
The Legislature Building – Kuayba, Alberta Legislature, CC BY-SA 2.0, 2017, flickr