Saskatoon & Regina
VIDEOGRAPHER / EDITOR
Aspen Films Inc
We have specific operations in: Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Edmonton, and Vancouver. However, we have served clients from Vancouver Island to Newfoundland for a variety of filming and video production projects. Our team is spread throughout the country.
Our experience includes large-scale, multi-location projects, to projects that are small-scale and have smaller budget. A selection of our projects can be found on www.aspenfilms.ca page.
Aspen Films’ overall approach to any project is to first and foremost ensure we are meeting our clients’ specific needs with the aim to realize their vision for the project. From initial concept to final delivery, we will focus on being flexible, accommodating, efficient and professional in the delivery of video production and virtual event production services. We assign an account manager to each client and a project manager to each project in order to ensure effective communication and efficiency is achieved for every job and client, no matter how big or small.
- Working with the Aspen Team, the videographer / editor will be responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient production workflow. With 5+ years of experience, and deep knowledge of A-Z production techniques, the editor will be working closely with the Aspen Team and the client to deliver awe-inspiring video.
- Production Planning
- Client Meetings
- On Site Filming
- Flexible work environment (remote during COVID // office or remote options outside of covid)
- Located in Saskatoon OR Regina
- 5+ Years Experience Video Production / Post Production Editing
- 5+ Years Experience in Premiere or FCP
- Understands story structure, dialogue editing and basic audio mixing
- Excellent communicator – written and oral communication skills
- Easy going and flexible with changes or revisions
- Efficient with
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Project organization
- Sufficient knowledge in handling audio and colour work in the NLE
Applicants Should Provide
- Editing sample reel (provide link to different types of work)
- Project management workflow description, with screen shots showing organization
- Benefits after 6 Months
- 3 weeks vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive salary